DECLÉOR Aroma Cleanse Micellar Oil 400ml
This revolutionary cleanser is a world-first in micellar technology and uses the powerful combination of oil and water to work deep into the pores, dissolving and dispersing dirt and impurities and removing all traces of make-up, including waterproof and long-lasting formulations. Sweet Almond Oil, rich in essential fatty acids, helps to strengthen and soothe the skin, and Vegetal Squalene (derived from Olive Oil) maintains optimal hydration levels for deep moisturisation and suppleness.
When massaged into the skin, the fine oil particles kick-start your microcirculation to boost radiance. A few drops of water are then added to turn the oil into a milky white emulsion to clean and clear the complexion. When rinsed off, skin feels fresh, nourished and revitalized, perfectly prepped for the next step in your skincare routine.
- Deeply cleanses the skin lifting all the daily grime and impurities thanks to the magnetic action of oil (oil attracts oil)
- Effectively removes all makeup, even the most stubborn including waterproof and long wear make up
- Thanks to Micelles skin is respected, skin barrier is protected and reinforced
- The skin is soothed and comforted thanks to Sweet Almond Oil
- Provides suppleness and softness thanks to Squalane
- Perfectly dissolves and disperses all impurities
- Delivers maximum comfort
- Respects the cutaneous barrier
- Provides an immediate sensation of freshness when you rinse with water
How to UseApply to a dry skin, smooth over the face and eyes Massage gently to help lift the impurities and then add water to turn the oil into a light as feather milky texture.
Vegetal Squalane: Keeps the skin supple and deeply moisturised thanks to its natural affinity with the skin's protective Hydrolipid barrier.
Sweet Almond Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids helping to strengthen the skin's cutaneous barrier for a complexion that's soothed and silk to the touch.
FREE - Royal Mail Second Class
£1.00 - Royal Mail First Class
£4.95 - Royal Mail Next Day
This can be added at Checkout
Cost for delivery to Europe is based on weight.
250g = £5.95
500g = £7.95
750g = £8.95
1000g = £10.50
Once you have added your Europe Delivery Address the cost will be calculated and added at checkout.