Skin Doctors Hair No More Inhibitor Spray 120ml
Skin Doctors Eyecircle (15ml) - One of Skin Doctors HERO Products - This is a long term solution to hair removal saturates the hair follicle, starving the hair of the nutrients it needs to grow. It will help minimise hair regrowth quickly and painlessly, when the hair does grow back it will have been weakened such that it will be lighter, sparcer and softer. If used regularly for prolonged periods of time the hair should not grow back at all. Formulated from natural herb and pat extracts to nourish the skin after hair removal, the product compliments after hair removal as well as diminishing air growth all together.
Product Benefits of Skin Doctors Eyecircle (15ml)
- Reduces Hair Growth- Re-Growth is sparcer, lighter and less obvious.
- Nourishes the skin after hair removal
Key Ingredients in Skin Doctors Eyecircle (15ml)
- Pilinhib Veg - A Hair growth minimising complex that reduces the length and diameter of the hair.
- Urea - Reduces the amount of water lost through the epidermis and attracts moisture to the skin.
- Witch Hazel Leaf extract is a kin freshener and astringent used to treat irritations and inflammation.
Application of Skin Doctors Eyecircle (15ml)
- Can be applied to the face and body. After shaving, Waxing, or hair removal cream allow the skin to dry. Spray Skin Doctors Hair No More Inhibitor Spray and massage into the skin. Massage into the area every day until growth slows down. Maintain effect by using 2-4 times a week.
- Particularly effective after waxing when it is more easily absorbed into the follicle.
Beautythings.co.uk is a Skin Doctors UK Authorised Stockist
UK Standard: £2.50 (FREE Over £50) Usually 2 - 5 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
UK First Class: £3.50 (£1 if Over £50) Usually 1-2 Working Days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man
All deliveries including Dermalogica products are Free Delivery.
Cost for delivery to Europe is based on weight.
250g = £5.95
500g = £7.95
750g = £8.95
1000g = £10.50
Once you have added your Europe Delivery Address the cost will be calculated and added at checkout.