Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant - The Number one Seller! is a Rice-based enzyme exfoliating powder with a botanical brightening complex that activates upon contact with water, removing dulling debris away leaving the skin smoother and brighter.Can be used Daily and ideal for All Skin Types.
Product Benefits of Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
- Skin is left smoother and Brighter as dead skin cells are removed
- Improved skin suppleness from stimulating skin renewal.
- Gentle enough to use Daily
- Skin Brightening ingredients help improve pigmentation
- The perfect daytime companion to nighttime use of Daily Resurfacer.
Key Ingredients in Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
- Skin Brightening Complex of Bearberry, Aspergillus, Grapefruit and Licorice helps to balance uneven skin pigmentation.
- Active agents from Rice Bran ad Rice Extract help to regulate melanin production while micro-exfoliating dead cells.
- A super soothing blend of Green Tea, Ginkgo and Colloidal Oatmeal calms inflammation, leaving skin clear and refreshed.
Application of Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
- After having Double Cleansed your skin with Dermalogica Pre-Cleanse then Prescribed Dermalogica Cleanser, Place about half a teaspoon on the palm of your hand and with the other wet hand rub them together to for a creamy paste. If it's too think and not foamy, just add a tiny bit more water. Apply to face and neck in circular movements avoiding the eye area for around a minute. Rinse thoroughly away with water or using the Dermalogica Face Cloth. Follow with prescribed Dermalogica Toner and Dermalogica Moisturiser.
- Can be mixed with prescribed Dermalogica Cleanser for an exfoliating Double Cleanse and applied with the Exfoliating Face Brush for amazing results!
- We also recommend Dermalogica Multi-Active Toner & Dermalogica Solar Defense Booster SPF50
Beautythings.co.uk is a Dermalogica UK Authorised Stockist
Order before 2 pm
FREE - Royal Mail Second Class
£1.00 - Royal Mail First Class
£4.95 - Royal Mail Next Day (Order before 2 pm Mon-Thur)
£7.95 - Royal Mail Saturday Delivery (Order before 2 pm Mon-Fri)
This can be added at Checkout. * Order before 2 pm * Next Day Delivery Does Not include Saturdays * Excludes Bank Holidays
Cost for delivery to Europe is based on weight.
250g = £5.95
500g = £7.95
750g = £8.95
1000g-2000g = £10.50
Once you have added your Europe Delivery Address the cost will be calculated and added at checkout.
Orders Over 2 kilos go up in price due to weight.