Dermalogica HydraBlur Primer - A Multi-tasking primer for all skin conditions, particularly Dry or dehydrated. Lightweight, non-greasy formula powerfully hydrates and transforms skin into an even surface with a dramatic “blurring effect”. A Flawless canvas for make-up application or as a naturally radiant make-up free appearance.
Product Benefits of Dermalogica HydraBlur Primer
- Intense Moisture - Hydration levels are locked in, helping the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Neutral Coverage - A natural light coverage balances all skin tones and enhances skin radiance.
- Pore-Refining Properties - Reduce the appearance of pores without drying the skin.
Key Ingredients in Dermalogica HydraBlur Primer
- H2ORelease Complex & Abyssinina Oil help provide intense, sustained-release moisture that locks in hydration levels
.- Whu-Zhu-Yu - A Fruit Extract that enhances skin radiance.
- Mushroom Extract - A naturally astringent ingredient that reduces pore size and appearance.
Application of Dermalogica HydraBlur Primer
- Start your day with a double cleanse of Dermalogica PreCleanse followed by your Dermalogica prescribed Cleanser. Spritz your skin to refresh with prescribed Dermalogica Toner. After Applying Prescribed Dermalogica Moisturiser, smooth and blend the HydraBlur Primer over entire face and throat. Can be worn alone for a flawless looking skin or under make-up for a smooth canvas.
- Apply NEW HydraBlur Primer to a damp sponge or Foundation Brush for an added blurring effect.
If you are unsure what primer is best for you, read our "What Primer is Best for you" Article.
Order before 2 pm
FREE - Royal Mail Second Class
£1.00 - Royal Mail First Class
£4.95 - Royal Mail Next Day (Order before 2 pm Mon-Thur)
£7.95 - Royal Mail Saturday Delivery (Order before 2 pm Mon-Fri)
This can be added at Checkout. * Order before 2 pm * Next Day Delivery Does Not include Saturdays * Excludes Bank Holidays
Cost for delivery to Europe is based on weight.
250g = £5.95
500g = £7.95
750g = £8.95
1000g-2000g = £10.50
Once you have added your Europe Delivery Address the cost will be calculated and added at checkout.
Orders Over 2 kilos go up in price due to weight.
Caprylyl Methicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Glycerin, Water/Aqua/Eau, Lauryl PEG-10 Tris (Trimethylsiloxy) Silylethyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, PEG-12 Dimethicone/PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Dime-thicone, Silica, Boron Nitride, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Fomes Fome-tarius Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Verbascum Thapsus Flower, Serine, Retinol, Potassium Phosphate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Co-riandrum Sativum Fruit Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/Nut/Stem Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Dodecene, Caprylyl Glycol, Pullulan, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Algin, Propanediol, Trehalose, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disodium Phosphate, Sodi-um PCA, Urea, Isohexadecane, Mica, Silica Silylate, Cetearyl Methicone, Steareth-2, Silica Dime-thyl Silylate, PEG-10, Polyester-1, Pentylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Linalool, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), (CI 77491), (CI 77499).