Dermalogica Prisma Protect SPF30 is light-activated defence technology that converts visible light into increased skin luminosity. Skin is a natural defence mode during the day, working to protect itself against UV light and free radical damage. Prisma Protect SPF30 is a Master multitasker day moisturiser. Its advanced formula does more than simply defend skin against UV light, it actually uses it to skins advantage. As well as increasing the skin's luminosity it will hydrate the skin leaving it with a truly natural glow.
• Defends against UV rays, free radical damage and pollution.
• Hydrate for visibly smooth skin all days long.
• Boost skin’s natural luminosity.
• Protects against Premature Ageing
How to use
• After Double Cleansing with Dermalogica Pre-Cleanse and your preferred Dermalogica Cleanser followed by Dermalogica Toner, apply a generous amount to face and neck, preferably 30 minutes prior to sun exposure.
• Intelligent Drone Technology helps boost skin’s luminosity.
• Advanced Moisture Magnets provide all-day hydration for visibly smooth skin.
• Match Tea (Camelia Sinensis) quenches free radicals and helps defend skin against pollution.
• Broad Spectrum SPF30 sunscreens provide best-in-class UVA/UVB protection.
• Sage (Salvia Officinalis) helps to brighten, soothe and even skin tone.
• Gluten Free
• No artificial fragrances and colours
Works well with Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel, Biolumin-C Serum and Sound Sleep Cocoon.
|Content For Product Sidebar|
UK Order before 2 pm
FREE - Royal Mail Second Class
£1.00 - Royal Mail First Class
£4.95 - Royal Mail Next Day (Order before 2 pm Mon-Thur)
£7.95 - Royal Mail Saturday Delivery (Order before 2 pm Mon-Fri)
This can be added at Checkout.
* Order before 2 pm
* Next Day Delivery Does Not include Saturdays
* Excludes Bank Holidays
Cost for delivery to Europe is based on weight.
250g = £5.95
500g = £7.95
750g = £8.95
1000g-2000g = £10.50
Once you have added your Europe Delivery Address the cost will be calculated and added at checkout.
Orders Over 2 kilos go up in price due to weight.