Skin care professionals know daylight defense starts long before clients are exposed to UV light, and continues well after they're out of the sun's harmful rays. For this reason, the skin health experts at Dermalogica have researched the latest advances in SPF technology and skin care science, creating two essential products for skin exposed to daylight. From sun up to sun down, these lightweight, non-greasy formulas have your clients' skin covered. In fact, sub care and protection have never felt so good.
Dermalogica Protection 50 Sport SPF50 - Water-resistant (40 minutes) Broad Spectrum for face and body.
Benefits of Protection Sport SPF50
- Water-Resistant (40 minutes) geared for the sport enthusiast
- Sophisticated UV protection defends against prolonged skin damage from UV light and environmental assault.
- Oleosome Technology helps enhance SPF performance and counteracts moisture loss caused by extended daylight exposure.
- Lightweight formula helps neutralize damage and binds moisture to skin without a greasy after-feel.
Suitable for all skin Conditions.
Key Ingredients of Protection Sport SPF50
- Oleosome Microspheres: a Safflower-derived, sunscreen-filled capsules that enhances SPF performance and counteracts moisture loss.
- Licorice Extract: an antioxidant that also provides calming and soothing benefits.
- Hyaluronic Acid: hydrates and prevents moisture loss without greasiness.
- Avobenzone and Pctinoxate: Chemical sunscreens that provide Broad Spectrum UVA and UVB defense.
Application of Protection Sport SPF50
Apply directly to face and body for full SPF50 coverage, preferably 30 miutes prior to sun exposure.
Use After Sun Repair to sooth away and calm skin
|Content For Product Sidebar|
UK Order before 2 pm
FREE - Royal Mail Second Class
£1.00 - Royal Mail First Class
£4.95 - Royal Mail Next Day (Order before 2 pm Mon-Thur)
£7.95 - Royal Mail Saturday Delivery (Order before 2 pm Mon-Fri)
This can be added at Checkout.
* Order before 2 pm
* Next Day Delivery Does Not include Saturdays
* Excludes Bank Holidays
Cost for delivery to Europe is based on weight.
250g = £5.95
500g = £7.95
750g = £8.95
1000g-2000g = £10.50
Once you have added your Europe Delivery Address the cost will be calculated and added at checkout.
Orders Over 2 kilos go up in price due to weight.