Dermalogica Pure Light SPF50 50ml shields the skin from UV-induced hyper-pigmentation (brown spots, discolouration and uneven skin tone). Medium-weight daytime treatment features Oleosome technology, which uses natural plant spheres filled with sunscreens to increase SPF performance. A powerful peptide helps regulate melanin production while a potent blend of Red and Brown Algae combined with botanical extracts, help balance uneven skin tone. Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid fortifies the skin’s natural moisture barrier, reducing the appearance of
fine dehydration lines. Formulated without artificial fragrances, colours or parabens.
Benefits of Dermalogica Pure Light SPF50 50ml
- Advanced Oleosome encapsulation technology increases SPF performance while using fewer chemical sunscreens.
- Helps exfoliate surface cells
to enhance skin tone and eliminate dark spots.
- Provides sustained moisture delivery for optimal hydration.
Key Ingredients in Dermalogica Pure Light SPF50 50ml
- Natural plant spheres to increase SPF
- Powerful peptides helps reduce melanin
- Red and Brown Algae
How To Use Dermalogica Pure Light SPF50 50ml
- Smooth a generous amount to face and neck, avoiding the eye area, preferably 30 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- For best results, apply after C-12 Pure Bright Serum and use the Pure Night Cream overnight.
Order before 2 pm
FREE - Royal Mail Second Class
£1.00 - Royal Mail First Class
£4.95 - Royal Mail Next Day (Order before 2 pm Mon-Thur)
£7.95 - Royal Mail Saturday Delivery (Order before 2 pm Mon-Fri)
This can be added at Checkout. * Order before 2 pm * Next Day Delivery Does Not include Saturdays * Excludes Bank Holidays
Cost for delivery to Europe is based on weight.
250g = £5.95
500g = £7.95
750g = £8.95
1000g-2000g = £10.50
Once you have added your Europe Delivery Address the cost will be calculated and added at checkout.
Orders Over 2 kilos go up in price due to weight.