Banish redness in a flash with NEW Dermalogica Redness Relief Essence! Sensitive skin is everywhere with nearly half the global population describing their skin as sensitive. Redness Relief Essence is lightweight like a toner but concentrated like a serum. This soothing and refreshing formula helps to strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier against redness, discomfort and dehydration.
• Visibly Reduces the appearance of Redness
• Boosts hydration and helps strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier
• Calms soothe and balance the skin
How to use
• Shake Bottle Well Before Use
• After Double Cleansing with PreCleasne and your favourite Dermalogica Cleanser, dispense a small amount into palms and press gently over face, neck and chest.
• Use twice daily for continuous relief.
• Liquorice Root soothes irritation
• Piperonyl Glucoside helps reduce redness
• Naturally-antioxidant oat-derived Avenanthramides and Beta Glucan, along with Vitamin E, help soothe and relieve skin irritation, redness and discomfort.
• Sage Extracts boosts recovery of the skin’s protective lipid barrier.
• Aloe Vera Leaf Juice hydrates skin to help relieve irritation from dryness
• Gluten Free
• No artificial fragrances and colours
Water/Aqua/Eau, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, 1,2-Hexanediol PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propanediol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Meal Extract, Hordeum Vulgare Powder, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Piperonyl Glucoside, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Hydroxyacetophenone, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Lavandula Spica (Lavender) Flower Oil, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Linalool, Limonene, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate
Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
UK Order before 2 pm
FREE - Royal Mail Second Class
£1.00 - Royal Mail First Class
£4.95 - Royal Mail Next Day (Order before 2 pm Mon-Thur)
£7.95 - Royal Mail Saturday Delivery (Order before 2 pm Mon-Fri)
This can be added at Checkout.
* Order before 2 pm
* Next Day Delivery Does Not include Saturdays
* Excludes Bank Holidays
Cost for delivery to Europe is based on weight.
250g = £5.95
500g = £7.95
750g = £8.95
1000g-2000g = £10.50
Once you have added your Europe Delivery Address the cost will be calculated and added at checkout.
Orders Over 2 kilos go up in price due to weight.