Dermalogica Skin Perfect Primer - Smooth away fine lines, brighten and prime for flawless skin, and to prep for make-up application. Velvety silicones combine with Soy Protein to even out skin texture. Pearl powder and natural earth minerals provide a neutral tint to help balance tone and enhance luminosity. Peptides and AGE Smart® actives help firm and shield against MMP and free radical damage, as sunscreens shield against sun damage. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colours.
Benefits of Dermalogica Skin Perfect Primer
- Create Instant Smooth Surface & stimulates collagen production.
- Helps Skin Firmness.
- SPF Protects Skin against harmful sun rays.
- Multifunctional Product - Make-up Primer & Enhances Skin Appearance.
Key Ingredients in Dermalogica Skin Perfect Primer
- Titanium & Zinc Oxide - Are Physical sunscreens that protect against UVA and UVB radiation.
- Pearl Powder - A fine powder rich in amino acids, Calcium, Sugars and peptides that stimulate cell renewal.
Application of Dermalogica Skin Perfect Primer
- After applying prescribed Dermalogica Moisturiser, smooth and blend over entire face and neck. Can be worn alone or underneath Make-Up to extend wear. Works well underneath Dermalogica's Sheer Tints.
We would also Recommend:
- Dermalogica MultiVitamin Thermafoliant - A Great Anti-Ageing Mill Grain Warming Exfoliant.
- Dermalogica MultiVitamin Power Firm - Fantastic Eye Cream packed with Vitamins.
- Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50 - Age Smart Day Cream that also has SPF to protect against harmful rays.
Beautythings.co.uk is an Authorised Dermalogica UK Stockist
If you are unsure what primer is best for you, read our "What Primer is Best for you" Article.
UK Order before 2 pm
FREE - Royal Mail Second Class
£1.00 - Royal Mail First Class
£4.95 - Royal Mail Next Day (Order before 2 pm Mon-Thur)
£7.95 - Royal Mail Saturday Delivery (Order before 2 pm Mon-Fri)
This can be added at Checkout.
* Order before 2 pm
* Next Day Delivery Does Not include Saturdays
* Excludes Bank Holidays
Cost for delivery to Europe is based on weight.
250g = £5.95
500g = £7.95
750g = £8.95
1000g-2000g = £10.50
Once you have added your Europe Delivery Address the cost will be calculated and added at checkout.
Orders Over 2 kilos go up in price due to weight.