Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque (75ml)
|Product Code:||Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque (75ML)|
Suitable for all skin Types.
Benefits of Dermalogica Charcoal Resuce Masque
- Reduces Pores Reduces Congestion and absorbs impurities
- Detoxifies, brightens and invigorates all skin conditions.
- Provides physical and chemical exfoliation for visibly revitalized skin.
- Addresses signs of skin ageing, breakouts and sensitivity all at once
Key Ingredients of Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque
Activated Charcoal: At dermalogica we have chosen to use activated charcoal, activated charcoal means that the charcoal has been heated so that it increases the surface area and therefore absorbs more toxins.
Binchotan white charcoal is found in the Charcoal rescue masque and this is made from Japanese Ubam Oak. This ingredient will absorb toxins, pollutants and sebum.
Mandelic, phytic and lactic acid: Exfoliate the skin helping with congestion and also to brighten the skin
5% sulphur: this ingredients is anti-inflammatory and also helps to brighten and renew the skin
Bamboo extract: provides a gentle physical exfoliationVolcanic Ash: provides anti-bacterial properties
Tea Tree, eucalyptus and corn mint: provide anti-bacterial properties, tea tree is soothing to the skin, Eucalyptus has anti septic qualities and corn mint soothes irritation and aids with congestion
Vitamin B5: heals the skin and aids the barrier
Vitamin B3: reduces inflammation and regulates sebum production
How to use Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque
- After Cleansing, apply generously to face and throat, avoiding the eye area. After 7-10 minutes, lightly massage with very wet hands to enhance physical exfoliation properties during removal. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with prescried Toner, Taregted Treatment and Moisturiser.
- Use 2-3 times a week, you do not need to exfoliate prior to using this masque. I have used daily resurfacer after and my skin felt amazing.
Further Articles to read more about the product or the ingredients are below: