Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel 50ml
|Product Code:||Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel 50ml|
Dermalogica Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel - Ideal for Breakout-Prone skin, this overnight treatment helps clear skin, calm inflammation and prevent future breakouts by reducing excess sebum, removing impaction plugs and eliminating bacteria.
Benefits of Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel
- Removes impaction plug from follicle to help prevent future breakouts and relieve congestion.
- Helps regulate sebum production.
- May be applied over the face or to zones experiencing breakouts and congestion.
Key Ingredients in Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel
- Salicylic Acid: Stimulates natural exfoliation, helping to clear impacted follicles and minimize acne formation.
- Unique blends of Niacinamide, Biotin, Yeast Extract and Caffeine inhibit overactive sebaceous gland activity, purifies to promote skin clarity and helps calm irritation brought on by breakouts.
- Tea Tree: A natural antiseptic that helps inhibit bacteria while stimulating skin's natural anti-bacterial agents.
Application of Dermalogica Overnight Clearing Gel
At night, apply a thin layer all over cleansed face or affected areas and allow to absorb. In the morning, wash off with a prscribed Dermalogica Cleanser, such as Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel or sor more sensitive skin, Dermalogica UltraCalming Cleanser, then, for maximum treatment results, apply Dermalogica Clearing Mattifier to breakout-prone areas. Use nightly as needed.
TOP RELATED PRODUCTS:
Beautythings.co.uk is a Dermalogica UK Authorised Stockist
Please be aware that this product contains Salicylic Acid and may irritate a very sensitive skin. Discontinue use if you experience redness ro burning.
|UK Delivery||All Dermalogica Product are delivered 2nd Class Royal Mail - FREE - UK Only You can Upgrade to 1st Class - £1.00 Extra You can Upgrade to Next Day Delivery - £4.95 This can be added at Checkout|
|Europe Delivery||Cost for delivery to Europe is based on weight. All Product will have their weight in the Description 250g = £5.95 500g = £7.95 750g = £8.95 1000g = £10.50 Once you have added your Europe Delivery Address the cost will be calculated and added at checkout.|