Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque (22ml) TRAVEL SIZE
|Product Code:||Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque (22ml) TRAVEL SIZE|
Benefits of Dermalogica Charcoal Resuce Masque
- Reduces Pores Reduces Congestion and absorbs impurities
- Detoxifies, brightens and invigorates all skin conditions.
- Provides physical and chemical exfoliation for visibly revitalized skin.
- Addresses signs of skin ageing, breakouts and sensitivity all at once
Key Ingredients of Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque
Activated Charcoal: At dermalogica we have chosen to use activated charcoal, activated charcoal means that the charcoal has been heated so that it increases the surface area and therefore absorbs more toxins.
Binchotan white charcoal is found in the Charcoal rescue masque and this is made from Japanese Ubam Oak. This ingredient will absorb toxins, pollutants and sebum.
Mandelic, phytic and lactic acid: Exfoliate the skin helping with congestion and also to brighten the skin
5% sulphur: this ingredients is anti-inflammatory and also helps to brighten and renew the skin
Bamboo extract: provides a gentle physical exfoliationVolcanic Ash: provides anti-bacterial properties
Tea Tree, eucalyptus and corn mint: provide anti-bacterial properties, tea tree is soothing to the skin, Eucalyptus has anti septic qualities and corn mint soothes irritation and aids with congestion
Vitamin B5: heals the skin and aids the barrier
Vitamin B3: reduces inflammation and regulates sebum production
How to use Dermalogica Charcoal Rescue Masque
- Use 2-3 times a week, you do not need to exfoliate prior to using this masque. I have used daily resurface after and my skin felt amazing.
- To remove gently massage water into the skin, do not rub the skin as it will feel abrasive.This masque sets on the skin leave for 5-15 mins This is my go to masque when my skin just needs that extra boost. Great for when you are getting breakouts, this will be a great summer and festival survival masque and of course if you ever indulge in alcohol a great masque for the morning after!