Dermalogica Barrier Repair (30ml)
Benefits of Dermalogica Barrier Repair
- Creates a sheild against environmental assault to help prevent further damaging assaults.
- Silicones reinforce lipid barrier layer.
- Provides a smooth, even base, idea for preparing skin for make-up application.
Key Ingredients in Dermalogica Barrier Repair
- UltraCalming Complex - helps reduce sensitivity, resness, irriation and inflammation.
- Vitamins C and E - helps combat free radicals and stimulate collagen formation.
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Oil - an enriched Oat extract with natural antiocidants and fatty acids that reduces irritation and reinforces the barrier lipid layer.
- Evening Primrose Oil & Borage Seed Oil - Skin nutrient high in gamma linoleic acid to reinforce the barrier lipid layer.
- Silicones - Fortify skin's natural defense against the environment and dehydration.
Application of Dermalogica Barrier Repair
- After perfroming a double Cleanse of Dermalogica PreCleanse and your prescribed Dermalogica Cleanser, ideally Dermalogica UltaCalming Cleanser, Apply a small amount evenly over face and throat with light upward strokes. Best applied following Dermalogica UltraCalming Mist and Dermalogica Serum Concentrate. Use twice daily, morning and night.
- Keep skin protected against harmful rays by using Dermalogica Super Sensitive Sheld SPF30
Beautythings.co.uk is an Authorised Dermalogica UK Stockist