Dermalogica Barrier Repair 3ml MINI SIZE
|Product Code:||Dermalogica Barrier Repair 3ml MINI SIZE|
|Dermalogica Barrier Rapair - is a unique anhydrous (No Water)
moisturiser that melts gently into sensitized, rreactive or recently
resurfaced skin to soothe and reinforce the protective barrier.|
Benefits of Dermalogica Barrier Repair
- Creates a sheild against environmental assault to help prevent further damaging assaults.
- Silicones reinforce lipid barrier layer.
- Provides a smooth, even base, idea for preparing skin for make-up application.
Key Ingredients in Dermalogica Barrier Repair
- UltraCalming Complex - helps reduce sensitivity, resness, irriation and inflammation.
- Vitamins C and E - helps combat free radicals and stimulate collagen formation.
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Oil - an enriched Oat extract with natural antiocidants and fatty acids that reduces irritation and reinforces the barrier lipid layer.
- Evening Primrose Oil & Borage Seed Oil - Skin nutrient high in gamma linoleic acid to reinforce the barrier lipid layer.
- Silicones - Fortify skin's natural defense against the environment and dehydration.
Application of Dermalogica Barrier Repair
- After perfroming a double Cleanse of Dermalogica PreCleanse and your prescribed Dermalogica Cleanser, ideally Dermalogica UltaCalming Cleanser, Apply a small amount evenly over face and throat with light upward strokes. Best applied following Dermalogica UltraCalming Mist and Dermalogica Serum Concentrate. Use twice daily, morning and night.
- Keep skin protected against harmful rays by using Dermalogica Super Sensitive Sheld SPF30
Beautythings.co.uk is an Authorised Dermalogica UK Stockist
|UK Delivery||All Dermalogica Product are delivered 2nd Class Royal Mail - FREE - UK Only You can Upgrade to 1st Class - £1.00 Extra You can Upgrade to Next Day Delivery - £4.95 This can be added at Checkout|
|Europe Delivery||ost for delivery to Europe is based on weight. All Product will have their weight in the Description 250g = £5.95 500g = £7.95 750g = £8.95 1000g = £10.50 Once you have added your Europe Delivery Address the cost will be calculated and added at checkout.|