Dermalogica PreCleanse 150ml
Dermalogica PreCleanse is am Water based, light weight Cleansing Oil, with Olive and Apricot Kernal as the main ingredient being rich and nourishing. Achieve Ultra Clean and healthy skin by Double cleansing with Dermalogica PreCleanse before your prescribed cleanser. The PreCleanse literally melts layers of excess sebum, Suncreen, waterproof make-up, environmental pollutants and residual skin products that build up. When water is added to the cleanser onto your skin, a milky emulsion started to formulate, breaking down the debris. This cleanser is ideal for all akin types.
- Dissolves Oil-based make-up, Sebum, Sunscreens and pollutants.
- Prepares the skin ready to be cleansed by prescribed cleanser.
- Removes Oils without compromising the skin natural barrier.
- Fortified with conditioning Essential fatty acids that keep the skin nourished, smooth and Calm.
- Olive Oil
- Apricot Kernal Oil
- Safflower Oil
- Borage (Also known as Starflower, An Annual herb)
- Oryza (Rice Bran) Oil
- Tocopherol (A Vitamin E that is a fat-soluble Vitamin)
- Caprylic/Capric Trigleyceride (a specialized esterification of Cocnut Oil using just the Ceprylic and Capric Fatty Acids)
- Remove eye make-up by applying the PreCleanse onto a damp cotton pad.
- use one pump of PreCleanse into dry hands and spread over neck and face area. Cover all areas of your forehead, cheeks and neck using circular upward movements giving your skin a little massage to help improve blood circulation.
- Wet your hands and spread the water over your face and the oil will turn into a milky emulsion. Make sure that you massage around all areas of your face.- Either rinse away with Warm water or dampen the Sponge Cloth with war water and remove the oil/milky emulsion.
- Then commence your double cleanse with your prescribed Cleanser.
- To enhance the treatment use the Dermalogica Exfoliating Face Brush with a circular motion.
Beautythings.co.uk is an Authorised Dermalogica UK Stockist