Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant (57g)
Dermalogica Daily Superfoliant is a superfine powder that will remove pollutants - a large cause of concern for skin ageing. Your skin will feel firmer & Healthier.
This Anti-Ageing highly-active resurfacer delivers your smoothest skin ever, and helps fight the biochemical and environmental triggers known to accelerate skin ageing. The advanced powder formula activates upon contact with water, releasing powerful enzymes, skin-smoothing alpha hydroxy acids and anti-pollution technology. Activated Binchotan Charcoal purifies the skin, helping to adsorb environmental toxins from deep within the pores, while Niacinamide, Red Algae and Tara Fruit Extract help guard against the damaging effects of pollution. Not recommended for users of medically-prescribed exfoliation products. Formulated without artificial fragrances, colours or parabens.
Benefits of Daily Superfoliant:
- Resurfaces and deep cleanses for your smoothest skin ever.
- Adsorbs environmental pollutants and helps detoxify pores.
- Helps fight pollution triggers that lead to premature skin ageing.
- Safe to use whilst pregnant
- After Double Cleansing with PreCleanse and your prescribed Cleanser, dispense a half-teaspoon into wet hands.
- Rub to create a creamy paste.
- Apply to face in circular motions, avoiding eyes.
- Massage gently for about 1 minute.
- DO NOT MIX With other exfoliants as it will alter the PH level.
Top 5 Sources of Skin-aging pllution:
- Particular Matter - Ash from fires, dust from farm activity and construction, and soot from automobiles; all of which can trigger pigmentation and uneven skin tone.
- Oxides - Nitrogen Dioxide and Sulfar Dioxide from natural and industrial burning, which can generate radicals that degrade the skin's naturally-protective lipids.
- Ground Level ozone - Smog, which can significantly deplete natural vitamin levels in skin after just a few hours of exposure.
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydroccarbons - Organic pollutants from wood burning and auto exhaust, which help accelerate brown spots and wrinkles.
- Cigarette Smoke - A cocktail of multiple skin stressors, including many of the above, that can lead to premature skin aging and disease.