Skin Doctors Gamma Hydroxy (50ml)
Skin Doctors Gamma Hydroxy (50ml) - One of Skin Doctors HERO Products - A new generation in cosmetic Skin resurfacing, discover the benefits of this powerful yet gentle daily-use cream without the need to have chemical peels or laser. The latest in anti-ageing technology, Gamma Hydroxy dramatically smooths the appearance of acne scarring, wrinkles and the visible signs of skin ageing. The unique blend of Hydroxy formulation, Alpha and the Beta Hydroxy Acids have been blended to have a cosmetic resurfacing effect so dramatic that with regular use, it has been likened to a chemical peel, but without harsh irritation to the skin.
Product Benefits of Skin Doctors Gamma Hydroxy (50ml)
- Renews ageing skin and smooths wrinkles.
- Creates a clearer, more even complexion.
- Improves acne scaring and hyper pigmentation.
- Increases firmness.
- Reduces blemishes and the appearance of blackheads.
Key Ingredients in Skin Doctors Gamma Hydroxy (50ml)
- Glycolic Acid- A Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) otherwise known as fruit acids that are formed naturally.
- Lactic Acid - Another type of AHA derived from Sour milk and grain. Both AHA’s have deep exfoliating benefits.
- Salicylic Acid - A Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), they encourage the sloughing of dead skin cells and are very effective in clearing blemishes, blackheads and whiteheads.
Application of Skin Doctors Gamma Hydroxy (50ml)
- Thoroughly clean your face and pat dry. Smooth a thin, even layer of Gamma Hydroxy cream over your face, neck, hands or anywhere you wish to improve the skin. You may feel slight tingling, then follow with daily or nightly moisturiser.
Beautythings.co.uk is a Skin Doctors UK Authorised Stockist
UK Standard: £2.50 (FREE Over £50) Usually 2 - 5 working days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
UK First Class: £3.50 (£1 if Over £50) Usually 1-2 Working Days to any UK address including Channel Islands and Isle of Man
All deliveries including Dermalogica products are Free Delivery.
Cost for delivery to Europe is based on weight.
250g = £5.95
500g = £7.95
750g = £8.95
1000g = £10.50
Once you have added your Europe Delivery Address the cost will be calculated and added at checkout.